So, the plan for today was to do my pre-licence check. Unfortunately the weather gods didn’t comply and instead gave me clouds and fog (sigh).
Anyways, we didn’t get to do the practical part but did do the theory part of the check. Basically I was asked a series of questions about things like the privileges/limitations of the RA-Aus certificate, knowledge about the Jab and how I’d deal with certain scenarios in the air.
Overall it seems I would’ve passed the theory part, which is good. The flying part had to be postponed until next week, but hopefully next Saturday the weather will be kind! 😛
I feel like I’m so close to actually doing the test, it’s rather disappointing to have it affected by weather. Ah well, I guess that’s what I get for getting to this point in the middle of winter!